- 1 frozen pie crust
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup diced rhubarb (1 large rib)
- 6 packs tabletop stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Form a small rectangle out of pie dough with a ½ inch crust
- Follow directions on package and bake crust until golden brown
- Let cool
- Slice strawberries, reserve 1 cup of prettiest slices for decorating tart.
- In a small heavy bottomed pot, cook remaining strawberries, diced rhubarb, stevia, and honey for 15 minutes or until mixture resembles a thick jam.
- Remove from heat and cool
- Add vanilla extract
- Spread strawberry rhubarb assembly inside prepared pie crust
- Layer strawberries on top