- 6 egg whites (room temperature)
- Dash of salt
- ½ teaspoon cream of tarter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 8 packs tabletop stevia
- 3 drops red food coloring
- Beat egg whites until foamy using a wire whisk attachment on a standing mixer.
- Add salt, cream of tartar, and vanilla.
- Slowly add granulated sugar and stevia.
- Mix on high for approximately 6 minutes or until mixture is very stiff and glossy.
- Fill a large pastry ball fitted with a 1 inch star tip with the mixture.
- Pipe out “stars” on to an aluminum foil line sheet pan.
- Place in oven for approximately 1 ½ hours or until “stars” are dry to touch.