- 6 eggs large, hard boiled
- ½ cup mayonnaise, light (low-fat)
- 1 tbs. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3 packets stevia (PureVia)
- paprika, to garnish
- Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks to a mixing bowl and set whites aside.
- Mask egg yolks with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, and stevia to egg yolks.
- Mix with whisk until smooth and creamy in texture.
- Pipe or spoon yolk mixture into whites.
- Sprinkle tops with paprika and serve.